This 8th floor studio unit in The Moguls Condominiums is perfect for 2 or 3! It features log posts, wood, and stone on the inside. Included is Flat acreen TV/DVD, electric fireplace, queen bed, double futon and kitchenette with 2 burner range top, small fridge, microwave and small sink. Located on the 6th floor of the building is a 10 person hot tub, game room, table tennis, shuffle board and coin-operated laundry room. Ski in/Ski out from one floor down at the back of the building onto the Groomed Moguls Trail. The Unit also includes a parking spot outside.
Sleeps 3 (approx. 364 sq. ft. over 1 floor)
Entry from the lobby or parkade on ground level – Elevator to 8th Floor
- 1 Queen Bed (Linens Provided)
- 1 Double Futon (Linens Provided)
- 24" Flat Screen TV/DVD with Cable and Complimentary Movies
- Dining Table Seats 2
- Electric Fireplace
- Bar Sized Fridge with small Freezer Compartment
- 2 Burner Stove
- Assorted Pots and Pans, Dishes, Cutlery
- Cooking Utensils and more
- Shared Coin Operated Laundry
Internet & Phone:
- Internet Hotspot available (Daily or Weekly Fee)
- Telephone (Local Calls Only)
- Skis and boards can be stored in the unit, please place them on the drainage trays at the front door.
Bathrooms: (Towels Provided)
- 1 Full Bath with Tub & Shower
- Unobstructed Views of the Village & Monashee Mountains
Moguls Building Amenities:
- Ski/Board Waxing Room
- 10 Person Indoor Hot Tub on 6th Floor
- Hot Tub Room includes Shuffle Board and Tennis Table
- Game Room with Air Hockey and Foosball on 6th Floor
- 2 Elevators
- Parking for 1 car outside (first come first served)
- Overflow Parking at Happy Valley (Purchase pass at Central Mountain Check In)
- Short 5 minute walk to the Village Centre
- Non-Smoking Unit
- Renter must be over 25
- No Pets Allowed
- Damage Deposit $250
overall rating /
I had a great time at Big White, it was more than I expected , the staff were incredibly helpful right from the beginning of how to get into the apartment. loved the apartment the views were great and it was super clean and cosy. If I came again I would definitely want to book this apartment it was a good price too. I would give it 5 stars for cleanliness, facilities, accessibility to the ski fields and tremendous views. I had to change apartment on Boxing day and move next door to a smaller unit all the staff were very helpful with the move and kept the inconvenience to a minimal, the next door apartment was very nice too but didn’t quite have the facilities that i would have liked but was pleased that at least I had the best facilities at the beginning of my holiday and Christmas day. love Big White and have been recommending it to my friends here in NZ.
From Jennie Mccullough
I enjoyed my stay and I think it is a very fair price for what I got. If I could make one recommendation. The toilet seat is one of those plastic squish foam ones which is very nasty and unsanitary. It really should be replace with a conventional hard plastic one. That and the musty shower curtain are the only part of the condo which needed any form of attention.
From the city of Kelowna (Hwy 97), turn South on Highway 33. Follow it for about 30 minutes (36 km) and watch for a blue sign that says “Big White Ski Resort” at the top of the long grade. Turn left on Big White Road and follow the road for about another 20 minutes (24km). You will pass a sign that says "Welcome to Big White". Continue past the sign for about 2.5 km and you will come to the village centre. To get to the Moguls, continue past the main village, bending to the right. Go past the Whitefoot Lodge and Mountain Mart and turn left at the T on Whiskey Jack. Turn right on Porcupine Road (Tamarack Inn is on the right) and continue up the hill. The Moguls is the first big condo complex on the left (Samesun Hostel is located in the building). Drive past the Moguls entrance and turn left into the parking lot. Someone form Chalets at Big White.com will meet you at the garage door entrance.
We have you call us from Kelowna when you are leaving so we can have a Chaletsatbigwhite.com representative met you at the unit to check you in