Located in the upper village, this newly built condo with high ceilings has true ski-in/ski out access to 5 lifts, the Ridge Rocket, Snow Ghost, Plaza chair, Bullet and Black Forest lifts. It is also very close to the Telus Park. It has a great view of the Monashee Mountains from both the living Room and the private hot tub on the front deck. The living room also features a gas fireplace, TV/DVD. The kitchen, dining room and living rooms are all very open so families can socialize easily! The master bedroom has a queen bed and lots of storage. The den has a double/single bunk along with a TV with Playstation console. This condo can accommodate up to 5 people. The underground garage has one parking spot reserved to this unit.
- 31" Flat Screen TV/DVD with Cable
- Rock Faced Gas Fireplace
- Stereo with CD Player and IPOD connection
- Chilled Wine Cabinet
- Dining Table Seats 7
- Full Size Fridge/Freezer
- Full Size Stove/Oven
- Breakfast Bar with 3 Stools
- Coffee Maker
- Assorted Pots and Pans, Dishes, Cutlery
- Cooking Utensils and more
- Stacked Washer and Dryer
- Laundry Detergent Provided
- Free Wireless Internet Provided
- Telephone (Local Calls Only)
- Ski in around the skiers right of the Aspens Building #4 to the ski access door, walk into the hallway and take a right, #202 is on the right hand side a few doors down.
- Ski out through the same door with a short walk up to the Mogul Track ski run, or take the elevator to the 4th floor, take a right and walk down the hall to the ski success. From here you can access the Mogul Track (Blue) or the bottom part of Highway 33 (Green).
- Skis and boards to be stored in the secure ski locker located at the slope side access to Aspens Building #4, as described above as the ski in. It is straight ahead and numbered 202.
- Queen Bed
- 15" Flat SCreen TV
- Single over Double Bunk Bed
- 14" TV with Playstation 2
- 1 Full Bath with Tub & Shower
- Hairdryer Provided
- Heated Slate Floors
- Private Hot Tub on the Deck (Seats 5)
- Parking for 1 Car in Underground Heated Parkade
- Garage Height 9’11”
- Overflow Parking at Happy Valley (Purchase pass at Central Mountain Check In)
- 5-10 minute walk either down the road or down the ski run past the Fire Hall to the village
- 1 minute to the shuttle stop located at the entry to the Aspens Complex
- Unobstructed Views of the Monashee Mountains.
- Non-Smoking Unit
- Renter must be over 25
- No Pets Allowed
- Damage Deposit $500
Great Service - with meeting at condo when we arrived
Well Maintained - Condo and building
Doug - Beasley, BC
We will definitely visit Big White again.
Marg - Mississauga, ON